- Hair should be co-washed every 1-2 Weeks. A good indication that is time to wash your hair, is if you start noticing the hair tangling more.
- Before Washing makes sure hair is free from any tangles. Comb hair from tip to weft using a wide-tooth comb or wig brush
- When washing hair make sure to use sulfate-free shampoo
- After washing using a small amount of leave-in conditioner will help the bundles feel soft
- Aragon oil will help to eliminate the frizz and will also keep bundles looking natural
- Let your hair dry after washing and never go to sleep with your hair wet. This will cause the hair to matte and tangle.
- At night you should wrap your hair in a silk scarf/bonnet. You can pull all of your hair back into a ponytail or put in twist/braids of rod foam curlers
- All wave and curl texture patterns can be straightened. Monitor the temperature of heat applied to the bundles, as you do not want to fry the hair and ruin its curl/wave pattern. Try to keep heat to a minimum. Once washed, the hair will return to its natural wave/curl pattern
- When swimming in chlorine water, it is recommended to pre-treat hair with condition 1 day prior to swimming. After the swim, you should wash hair immediately and condition the hair.
- You may notice minimal shedding with our bundles. Which is comparable to how your natural hair will shed. This is also true when you wash your hair. You will never have a large decrease in the volume of your hair.
We recommend using a heat protectant when applying heat to your bundles. This product works wonders!
Use this guide below when determine which length you should purchase.