Blush Kinky Straight
Kinky Straight can be compared to an Afro hair texture that has not been relaxed/permed. Almost similar to a fresh blowout, before styling. If you are looking for a protective hairstyle that is very natural, thick and mirrors the hair you grow from your head, Kinky Straight is the perfect texture for you.
We offer this texture for that very reason. As more women are moving away from adding chemicals and to their hair, we wanted to provide our customers with a look that has more of an Afro look and feel. This texture can still be curled and even straighten more, if while wearing you decide you are ready for a silky straight look. When compared to our Silky Straight texture, Kinky Straight is thicker. Please note that Kinky Straight is still virgin human hair, and should not be compared to yaki synthetic hair, or braiding hair.
- Always wear a scarf/bonnet at night (Check out our Hair Care Accessories!)
- Never go to sleep with your hair wet. This will cause your hair to tangle
- Wash at least every 2 -3 weeks you have the hair installed, with sulfate free shampoo
- Always comb/brush from the tips of the hair and work your way up to the wefts. We have two brush options that are perfect for maintaining your bundles.
- Hair can be colored to #613. We STRONGLY recommend having a professional hairstylist color/dye the hair
- With proper hair care, your bundles can last a long time and will allow you to get multiple uses out of the hair.
How many bundles do I need for a full install?
12-16" 3 Bundles
18-22" 4 Bundles
24-30" 5 Bundles
(This all depends on your preference on how thick you would like your install to be)
**Use the reference chart as a guide to determine what lengths to order